Friday, August 2, 2013

August 6th Cherokee Language Class - From Maura Garcia

Osiyo nigadawu!

Dohitsu?  I hope the gogi (summer) has been treating you well.  I have recently arrived from several weeks in Tsalagi Uweti (NC) and am now back in Kansas.  As many of you all know, there is a new Cherokee community member group in Lawrence.  They also meet on taline iga (Tuesday).  Due to gogi (summer) and a desire to make sure that meetings do not overlap, I will just set the following meeting time and day until further notice:

Taline iga, Galoni sudaline (Tuesday, August 6th) at 6pm

We will meet at KU Medical center.  If you are able to come please email me and I will give you the location details.

Kila dodadagohvi! 

Wado,

Naisa

Maura Garcia

mauramgarcia@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Maura does a real service for our community with these classes. I encourage everyone with any interest in learning the language to check them out. Wado, Maura!

    ReplyDelete